Coverage: All States in Malaysia
World Animal Day on 4 Oct 2021
Coverage: All States in Malaysia
Notes: T-Shirts are advised to be worn for the event. It is good to take sharp pictures and post them on your FB as well as to extend the pictures to us for us to upload on the library.
- The voucher dates start from the date of your successful purchase of the voucher. E.g. If it is for 1 month, it will expire after 30 days from date of purchase. If it is for 2 months, it will expire after 60 days from date of purchase. If it is for 3 months, it will expire after 90 days from date of purchase.
- Terms and Condition Applies. Transportation (one way or two ways) charges can apply additionally for all services as it depends on the distance and frequency of the services needed (we will provide once we have the details from the patients/clients). Once the voucher is paid for, you will receive a confirmation slip as well as to know who you can contact after that to redeem the voucher. Similar, our team will also contact you too. Please ensure that you provide accurate and comprehensive information to us where needed so that we can reach you at the right contact information. Please also read and understand the T&Cs before purchasing the voucher.
- All prices are quoted in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR).
- All payment to be paid upfront prior to any services being rendered.
- For voucher purchases: no refund, no amendment, no cancellation for all services listed.
- For Housecall Doctor services only, Patient/Client can cancel their voucher if it is with the specific period but we will need to minus the bank, 3rd party and admin charges.
- For Hourly Caregiver and Patient Care Assistant (PCA) Care (for 5 Hours services), no food is required to be provided to Caregiver/PCA by Client. Prayer time is to be observed (if needed) by the patient/client for the Caregiver or PCA.
- For Hourly Caregiver and Patient Care Assistant (PCA) Care (for 10 Hour services), 1 or 2 meals (it can be Halal or Vegetarian) is to be provided to Caregiver/PCA by Patient/Client. Prayer Time is to be observed (if needed) by the patient/caregiver for the Caregiver or PCA.
- For Full Time Stay in for Caregiver and Patient Care Assistant (PCA), 3 meals (it can be Halal or Vegetarian) is to be provided to the Caregiver/PCA by Patient/Client. Rest Time is to be provided too to the Carer. Some Carer may need own room for rest. All the details to be made clear to all parties (Patient/Client and Carer) before the services are to be rendered.
- Possible cheating, stealing, lying, abuse and bully are matters that we do not support as a company if acted on to the Carer by the Patient/Client and vice-versa. Should there be situations that are related to this that it is important that we are notified immediately and without delay while we can also help to independently investigate on the issues and to provide for interim solutions too.
- Our Healthcare Providers (HCP) are not to be treated as maids or helpers for the Patient and Client.
- We want to have a professional and caring relationship with our Carers and our Patient/Clients at all times. We hope to get the same reciprocal support and professionalism from all parties too.
- We will update our terms and conditions (T&C) as we move along and as we grow our services constantly. Please be updated with our latest T&Cs and services. We will also be adding for more and new services, solutions and locations as we move along too. We wish to build trust, reliability, competency, service, care and respect with all of our Patients/Clients that can be sustainable and growing.
- We welcome genuine and open feedbacks from all parties as we see that as a means to keep us on our toes as well as to ensure that we continue to improve our internal workings and services all the time.
- We do not support gifts (as our office policy) that is to any of our service providers and/or to our team. A note of thanks and rating on our website of our services will be more than enough to encourage us and our team to work even harder for our patients/clients.